Sunday, March 3, 2013

Fur babies & life

The past couple of weeks have been pretty good.  I have been spending a little bit more time with my fur babies.  We have been trying for a good while to conceive so its been good to spend more time with my fur babies. I have been so worried about everything for a while now, so it's been good focusing on the fur babies that I have.  Cats provide a lot of companionship.  I think any animal really provides good companionship.  They love their owners so much.  They become like part of the family.  If your me they are part of the family.
I have decide to get certified in Zumba.  This is something I have wanted to do since I started going to Zumba.  I love going to the classes.  So I am glad I have figured something to do while I search for jobs.  I probably won't get certified for a little while, but that's the plan.
I am still learning about taking care of a home.  So keeps me busy.  I am also OCD.  So that's another thing that takes up time.  Overall, everything is going good.  By the way, I am still working on my book. I have found a church I love.  I started going to Eagles Way.  I am glad to be back in church again.  It's great to be working on my New Years resolutions. Till next time.

"Dream until your dreams comes true" -Aerosmith

No comments: