Thursday, February 14, 2013

It's been a long time.....

I have not posted on here in forever. It has been a year and about 6 months. A lot has happened in that time.  I have healed a lot since then but still has more to go.  I finished up college.  I have my bachelors in early childhood education.  I have decided not to teach.  The thought of me being the adult in the classroom scarred me to death.  So I am looking for a job in general.  My husband and I have finally gotten our own place.  We love it! But I also loved living with my family.  We have also decided to start a family.  My mind has continued to heal.  So a lot has been going on.  I still get upset about the ways things have turned out but not as often.  Hey, who wouldn't get upset at times if they have been through this much.  I know God has a purpose for me cause if he didn't I would not be here.  I am continuing to learn new things about myself daily.  I will figure out my plan eventually but I have time while I'm still healing.  I know I want to help people but that's I know right now.  So until next time.



thought for the next day or so: There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments: